Not Snoozing... Losing!

I CAN do this -- One day at a time

Friday, July 28, 2006

Uphill...


OK... I have had NO progress.
I am feeling a bit frustrated and disheartened about this.
Everything seems to be working against me.

My exercise bike broke so I bought a new one,
It arrived and was broken and now I have to wait 2 more weeks before someone can come repair it -- at least its under warranty.

I have been eating in healthy moderation...
Way less than before
Bringing my lunch
Not eating out
Lots of fruits and veggies
Tons of water

I gained!

I swear I have a thyroid or hormone problem or something.
I am not looking for excuses
Just reasons.

It is rediculous!

I got a blood test for my TSH and per my doctor it is "normal"
But I don't feel normal...
I am cold all the time
My skin is dry and itchy
I just don't feel right...

I need a second opinion.

I will work on that and try to just keep doing what I am doing.
It is so hard though when I am feeling so discouranged.
Makes me want to just binge out
But I am trying so hard to not do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home